We want to make the application process as simple as it can be for you.
Read our guide on how to apply below. Follow the process step-by-step.
1. Before you apply
- Speak to our course advisers. They can give valuable guidance on which degree is best-suited to you.
- Prepare your documents. Make sure you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course. Then prepare the documents you need to apply. You'll find these on the relevant course page. If you're unsure about anything, you can contact us at anytime for help.
- Register for a MyAdmin account. Once you've successfully registered, you'll receive an email with an activation link. After you've activated your account, you'll be able to complete the registration process. You'll then receive an email with your unique username.
- Login to your MyAdmin account and start your application. You'll need to provide some basic information, such as your personal details and work experience. We also ask you to submit two documents: a copy of your transcripts and a personal statement. If you're not ready to hit submit, you can always come back to it later and pick up where you left off.
- Submit your online application. You'll receive a confirmation email. This will include a reference number so you can keep track of your application.
- Call us if you get stuck. If you have any questions, please call us on +44 (0)1482 235 569 for help.
Ready to start? Visit our application page to register for your MyAdmin account and start your application:
3. After you apply
- Our admissions team will process your application. If we need any further documents or information, we'll get in touch. We aim to process your application within two weeks. You can contact us any time to check the progress of your application.
- If we're making you an offer, congratulations! You'll receive an official offer letter from us by email. This will also include the deadline date for the £250 acceptance fee which you're required to pay. Once you've accepted our offer by paying the acceptance fee, we'll send you a thank you email. This will confirm your place as a University of Hull Online student.
- If your application isn't successful, we'll email to let you know why. At the University of Hull, we're committed to giving all applications equal and fair consideration. We'll do our best to ensure you get the constructive feedback you need to improve your chances of success for any future applications.