We want to make the application process as simple as it can be for you.
Read our guide on how to apply below. Follow the process step-by-step.
1. Before you apply
- Speak to our course advisers. They can give valuable guidance on which degree is best-suited to you.
- Prepare your documents. Make sure you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course. Then prepare the documents you need to apply. You'll find these on the relevant course page. If you're unsure about anything, you can contact us at anytime for help.
- Go to our application page and select your course to get started.
- It usually takes 5-10 minutes to complete the application and we provide plenty of guidance. You will need to provide some basic information, such as your personal details and work experience. Don't forget to upload your supporting documents too!
- Submit your application and you will receive an email acknowledgement. Our admissions team will review your application and write to you with a decision.
- If you have any questions, please call us on +44 (0)1482 235 569 for help.
Ready to start? Visit our application page to register for your MyHull account and start your application:
3. After you apply
- Our admissions team will process your application. If we need any further documents or information, we'll get in touch. We aim to process your application within two weeks. You can contact us at any time to check the progress of your application.
- If we're making you an offer, congratulations! You'll receive an official offer letter from us which you'll be able to access in your MyHull portal. You'll need to meet any conditions stated on your offer letter before you can enrol.
- If your application isn't successful, we'll email to let you know why. At the University of Hull, we're committed to giving all applications equal and fair consideration. We'll do our best to ensure you get the constructive feedback you need to improve your chances of success for any future applications.